How To uidai aadhar update | How to update names, addresses, and mobile numbers in Aadhar card online
Through this post, we will tell you all about the process of updating the Aadhar card. as you all know. You can change your name and mobile number in the Aadhar card. Here, we will try to tell you in very simple language how you can change your mobile number to your name in the Aadhar card.
As you all know, Aadhar card was started by UIDAI in 2009. Almost Indian person will get the Aadhaar card. Aadhar card has become a very useful identity of Indian citizens. For those who want to take advantage of government schemes, it is mandatory to have an Aadhaar card. As you all know, due to the large population of India, there were many mistakes in the Aadhaar card while forming the Aadhaar card. Individuals whose base card details are not correct can correct their Aadhaar card.
How to update Aadhaar card | uidai aadhar update
Here we are going to give you a process to improve the mistakes made in the Aadhar card or to change them through which you can easily correct your Aadhaar card. You can update your base card mainly in three types. Here we will endeavor to explain the three methods in a very simple language.
How to update Aadhaar card online| uidai aadhar update
If you want to make some changes to your Aadhar card, then you should tell the right platform. You can also improve your Aadhar card through an online portal. You need to register your mobile number for this. If you have not registered your mobile number for Aadhar Card, you can not update online. If you have registered your mobile number with Aadhaar card, then you can update your base card of the process given below.
- Here the process of updating the Aadhar Card is explained in easy language.
- First, you have to go to the UIDAI official website www.uidai.gov.in.
- You will then be able to choose an online update option.
- Here you must enter 12 digits of your Aadhar Card.
- Now click on the option to send an OTP to your start mobile number.
- You will now receive an OTP number on your registered mobile number.
- Now you have to enter your password and click Login.
- Then choose the option to change or update your name.
- Now you can fill your right information in English or in your local language.
- You will have to upload a scanned copy of the documents as proof for the improvements made.
- A URN number will be found. This URN will allow you to track your base card updates.
How To Update Aadhar Card Through Post
If you want to make your Aadhar card through post. By posting an application to update the Aadhar card, you can change your details. You can change a lot of things in your Aadhar card through the post. You can rename your Aadhaar card, change the name of the father/name of the name and address of the husband. You can also update your registered email id birthdate to your Aadhar Card via post. To update the Aadhaar card through the post, the mobile number is not required to be registered. But you can not change your registered mobile number through the post. We are providing Aadhaar Card update from here. Make correct instructions and documents with the application form and make changes to your Aadhaar card.
How to update through nearest Aadhar card enrollment center
This is the third method of updating Aadhar card through which you can go to the nearest enrollment center of Aadhar Card. You will have the option to change and improve all the information on your Aadhar card. You will get the facility of updating biometrics, fingerprint scans, mobile numbers and photos at the Aadhar card enrollment center. Depending on the link given below, you can be your closest foundation.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: